DEC H7260 PSU fault

Jules Richardson jules.richardson99 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 15:02:48 CST 2018

On 01/27/2018 02:43 PM, Jules Richardson via cctalk wrote:
> There's a ref here for the status codes:
>
> https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=emr_na-c01608433

OK, looking at the 630QB tech manual now, which seems to be where these
were lifted from... and of course it points out that the LEDs on the M7606
correspond to the hex codes on the panel (i.e. my four red LEDs with the
middle pair flashing on and off equate to the alternating F-9 I'm seeing on
the hex LED)

The green LED on the CPU board is 'DC OK' and I'm also getting a green 'DC
OK' on the front of the machine, and it seems odd those would be lit if
there were a DC fault... but who knows. No explanation of the flashing
codes, either; the manual seems to imply that it steps through in sequence
down from 'F' and will stop when there's a fault.

cheers

Jules