TESTFDC

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sat Jan 27 14:23:57 CST 2018

A 380Z, nice! I used to use those when I was at University. My final year project used one connected to a research machine called MU6-G for diagnostics. All the registers in the machine were connected up as one enormous shift register, so you could get and set any register in the machine from the 380Z. I wrote a program to do simple diagnostics on the machine. It was a lot of fun.

They don’t come up very often and go for more money than I can justify.

Regards

Rob