IBM 3101 keyboard - was Re: Keyboard "enthusiasts"

Ian Primus ian.primus.ccmp at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 13:06:56 CST 2018

Well, let me know if you find another one. Or, if anyone else has one
they'd be willing to part with for reasonable money. The regular 3278
type keyboards won't work on an IBM 3101 - and those are a lot more
common. The one I need looks like this:
https://i.imgur.com/1Cz8hMi.jpg

It has the configuration switches to set the baud rate and such under
that panel at the top.

Without this particular keyboard, the terminal I have is useless - you
can't even have it just receive/display data, since the configuration
switches are in the keyboard.