Keyboard "enthusiasts"

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Wed Jan 24 12:50:41 CST 2018

On 1/23/18 8:40 PM, Ian Primus via cctalk wrote:

> Ugh. Don't get me started. I collect terminals. Missing keyboards is a
> perennial problem, but it's gotten WAY worse in recent years.

I went a little crazy and started doing the same in 2017 to dump the firmware
for MAME. There are now several working there because of that.

I ended up scrapping most of them in the fall because they were
taking up too much space, and there was no chance of ever finding keyboards
for them (esp the Qume ones).

I bought some Wyse kbs thinking I'd make a converter box, but then just decided
what's the point.