Sun3 valuations?

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Mon Jan 22 12:08:41 CST 2018

Imagen .. yes. The printer we had was a Cannon engine, the same one HP
used. All our work was for 8-1/2"x11" and its 300DPI
was good enough for our use.

LBP8 ?

BTW I had at home a LBP1 ? that came from the R&D Labs. Quite the beast it
used a toner that was suspended in a liquid.
Can one say VENTILATION required :-) I had it in the garage.

-pete