Google, Wikipedia directly on ASCII terminal?

Anders Nelson anders.k.nelson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 08:44:11 CST 2018

Martin's question is not nonsensical, and I imagine he understands the
applicable networking concepts.

His goal is to replicate the original dialup user experience and add a
useful modern component - it's hard to justify keeping large machinery
around if it's only there to look at. By adding the Google part, even if
text-only, he can bring a bit of modern use to ancient but nostalgic
hardware.

=]

--
Anders Nelson