Power plugs and cables for the IBM 3420

Guy Sotomayor Jr ggs at shiresoft.com
Sat Jan 20 15:20:54 CST 2018

Those cables came with my 4331 system.  I’ll go and dig them out and maybe there will be some sort of part number.
At worst I’ll post some pictures.  You might also want to look up the various IBM docs on the 3420 and 3803.  They
should specify those cables.  I also have all the docs in an IBM FE cart, so when I have time, I’ll see if there’s anything
there.

TTFN - Guy