Sold on eBay: Convergent Technologies S/50 a.k.a. Unix PC, AT&T 3B1 Unix Workstation

Alan Perry aperry at snowmoose.com
Wed Jan 17 15:10:01 CST 2018

There is a link with a photo in my post that you replied to.

Here is another photo link -
https://www.betaarchive.com/wiki/images/d/db/Windowsbyte27_%28Burroughs_B20%29.png

Here is a link to a B25 type system -
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2f/CTOS-B25.JPG/250px-CTOS-B25.JPG

My first job out of college was working at Burroughs on their mainframe-‘PC’ integration products.

alan