DL10 documentation

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Wed Jan 10 10:13:47 CST 2018

    > From: Paul Koning

    > That may be the story, but I don't believe it.

Well, I was right there - I was the chief architect of the Proteon router
product, for which John Moy worked, and was the person who pushed John into
doing OSPF (he didn't think he knew enough).

I'm to busy right now to dig back through my ancient records (paper and email)
to find details, but I can assure you we did not 'base' OSPF on IS-IS.

Was anyone from whom you have heard differently _at Proteon_? If not...

	 Noel