QSIC update and request

David Bridgham dab at froghouse.org
Tue Jan 2 17:38:41 CST 2018

On 1/2/18 15:38, Toby Thain via cctalk wrote:

> Err.. could be my mistake... I meant wherever you posted your last
> technical note about QBus quirks. (I didn't look up the reference)

Oh, that paper I wrote about how bus arbitration works on the Unibus and
QBUS.  I'd thought of it as just a way of passing on information I'd
learned to the community about something I thought was interesting but
you're right, it also serves to document some of the internals of the
QSIC since that's where I took it from.