Dumping my first EPROM

Paul Berger phb.hfx at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 13:04:50 CST 2018

I would convert it to a binary image if you could and then look at it
with a binary editor.  Most binary editors I have seen show the data in
hex and also have an eye catcher on the right with the ASCII equivalent
to the code points.   Trying to find strings in S-records would be a bit
painful.

Paul.