Searching for Sun2 and Sun3 bits and bobs- a long-running project approaches completion!

Ian ian.finder at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 20:57:21 CST 2018

Glen, thanks for the response.

The keyboard I’m looking for which I need for the 2/120 looks like this:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/alanc/4013376694/in/photostream

Part #: 540-1006-01

It terminates with a registered jack and not a d-sub.

Perhaps maybe some late mode Sun2s used the one you pointed at... I have one for the Sun3. I’m not sure.

I also know the mouse for the Sun2/120 looks like the one for the 3, but is in black and again terminated with a registered jack that connects to the CPU directly, and not via the keyboard as on the keyboard you posted.

I’m sure somewhere, some rotten keyboard collector is using the keyboard I need with their Dell PC because the keys click with some vaguely unique hysteresis curve or something...

Thanks,

- I

Sent from my toaster oven.