Honeywell DDP-516 console on Ebay - PLEASE don't bid!

Philipp Hachtmann hachti at hachti.de
Thu Feb 22 06:58:44 CST 2018

Hi folks,

I recently discovered a complete Honeywell DDP-516 console on Ebay. It
is a charity auction, ending tomorrow.

I am the high bidder (hachti, 600-some points) and BEG YOU ALL NOT TO
BID on it!
I already entered a crazy high bid anyway bid so please don't bid on it.

I am one of the very very very few people who have an actual DDP-516
machine and can really use this as a spare for a real machine.

Again, PLEASE refrain from bidding up this item!

If you are the owner of a "headless" machine who is in need for the
front panel: please contact me, so we can avoid an explosion on Ebay.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards

Philipp