Writing emulators (was Re: VCF PNW 2018: Pictures!)

Adrian Stoness tdk.knight at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 12:36:29 CST 2018

i dont think there is any physical hardware to test from left sept for
maybe part of the front panel and a tape drive sitting in europe in  museum
and a couple random bit in some private collections

drawings theres some but not allot. most of the known documentation is in
dutch and from what i understand i have the largest chunk of surviving
documents in english

https://imageshack.com/a/img924/4649/oyprpu.jpg
https://imageshack.com/a/img922/9277/19TwCI.jpg
https://imageshack.com/a/img922/9277/19TwCI.jpg

managed to aquire unused core sheets with this stuff was a nice bonus have
to get them framed at some point
https://imageshack.com/a/img922/841/kTGEiY.jpg

ill give those sites a look