VCF PNW 2018: Pictures!

steven at malikoff.com steven at malikoff.com
Sun Feb 18 17:46:10 CST 2018

Gene said
> Here's another pile of photos.  These are mostly of the basement and 3rd
> floor storage areas.
>
> https://imgur.com/a/ti86K
>
> g.

So it's true. The Mod 40 really was damaged and the console lever tips misplaced during their acquisition of it.
I had had it on my bucket list to see it when it was still here in Oz (Perth), as it was highly likely my dad
made service calls to it when it was in operation at the Uni.
I guess it was the last mostly complete 360 in Australia.
Oh well these things happen. I'm sure they'll find the tips and restore it sometime, which would be good.

Steve.