CLASSICCMP vs. RackSpace or Gmail

healyzh at aracnet.com healyzh at aracnet.com
Tue Feb 6 09:55:38 CST 2018

On 2018-02-05 22:28, Joe Giliberti via cctalk wrote:
> A few months ago I stopped getting messages and ended up getting yhis
> address booted from the list because of excessive bounces after
> reactivating three times. Though straight away I signed back up and no
> issues since.
>
> Joe G

That's the joke, if any email address should be blocked, it's this one.
It was down for quite a bit, and then it took even longer for to get
access to it.

Part of my problem with the Avanthar address is that I can't remember
the password to get into my email settings, AND, I can't get password
reminders.

Zane