wanted back issues IEEE ANNALS OF THE HISTORY OF COMPUTING bound or unbound... dtop us a line off list please.

Paul McJones paul at mcjones.org
Sun Dec 30 19:09:02 CST 2018

I’m sure they are if you travel to Seattle. The ACM has a Digital Library containing essentially everything they published, plus additional material such as the AFIPS conference proceedings (annual and semiannual Joint Computer Conferences), ALGOL Bulletins and more. (Thanks go to Al Kossow for supplying ACM with scans of AFIPS and perhaps more.)