Apollo 8 Mission Control printers, or not?

steven at malikoff.com steven at malikoff.com
Fri Dec 28 18:37:15 CST 2018

Being the 50th anniversary of the flight of Apollo 8, I was watching a newly-uploaded informational film of the mission on Youtube:
https://youtu.be/83cGclY9OZk?t=1092

At 18:02 and 18:13 there are what appeasr to be small blue/green tabletop printers on trolleys positioned next to the consoles.
They don't have an I/O Selectric form factor but are more like a teletype, or something else entirely, in a sound-deadening box.
There's no platen knob visible and it doesn't look to be fanfold paper (I think) so I'm just curious as to any idea what they are?

Steve.