Another weird paper tape

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Sun Dec 23 19:34:41 CST 2018

Yes, Flexowriter code is 7 bits.  But on the Flexowriters I have seen, the machine actually uses standard 8 bit paper tape, it just doesn't punch the 8th row.

Actual 7 rows wide tape is another thing entirely, that I have never seen in person but I've encountered in my reading and in photos from other collectors.

	paul