Want/Available list

Zane Healy healyzh at avanthar.com
Thu Dec 20 19:59:38 CST 2018

> On Dec 20, 2018, at 5:07 PM, Chris Hanson via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
> I often find it fascinating that people talk about email lists as if they’re some huge inconvenience or imposition. Just set up rules to file them to their own mailboxes, read them when you feel like it, they work great.

Websites are a huge inconvenience or imposition, email lists are not.

Sadly we live in an age where email is used less and less.  Thought not that you’d know it by the amount of CLASSICCMP traffic the last couple days. :-)  I mean, good grief, even I’m actively responding on a couple threads.  How often does that happen anymore?

Zane