More old stuff incoming

John Many Jars john at yoyodyne-propulsion.net
Wed Dec 19 06:01:50 CST 2018

On Wed, 19 Dec 2018 at 11:51, Peter Corlett via cctalk <
cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> Realistically, computers made before around 2010 *are* antiques: something
> where the main value is due to its age rather than its utility.

I worked with "technicians" at HP 10 years ago who couldn't cope with DOS.
--
Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems:  "The Future Begins Tomorrow"
Visit us at: http://www.yoyodyne-propulsion.net

--------
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign,
that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -- Jonathan Swift