Any VCF Forum Mods or Admin here?

John H. Reinhardt johnhreinhardt at thereinhardts.org
Tue Dec 18 23:10:29 CST 2018

Does anyone here have any pull or contacts with the owner or moderator at the Vintage Computer Federation forums?  I've been a member there since January 2014.  In the past, I've lurked a lot, made a post here and there but have been pretty inactive. As such, my account is still moderated and post must be approved. In October I got more active, culminating with a thread asking about using a SCSI2SD card with a MicroVAX and OpenVMS V7.3 <http://www.vcfed.org/forum/showthread.php?66437-More-SCSI2D(-V6)-and-OpenVMS-Questions>. After a few waits to get post approved, I figured at some point I would get un-moderated, but no such luck.  So I wrote the Site Admin Erik <http://www.vcfed.org/forum/member.php?4-Erik> a PM and asked to be un-moderated.  He wrote back that it was done but unfortunately my next post and any others since then are still being held for approval.  That was October 27th.  They still have not been approved (nor rejected, they are in limbo as far as I know).  I
PMed Erik back but according to his profile he hasn't logged in since October 26th.  After a while I sent a message to the moderators as outlined in this sticky <http://www.vcfed.org/forum/announcement.php?f=23&a=2>. No response.

So I am asking here because I figure there must be some overlap and maybe someone know someone that can help

Thanks.

--
John H. Reinhardt