8-Update

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 15:12:55 CST 2018

FWIW, the easiest way to find out if somebody has made (or has tried
to make) replacement parts for anything that can be 3D-printed is to
go to thingiverse.com with your web browser.
And then search for whatever thing you need (search terms / words are
a separate subject, try as wide or as many as have time for.
When you find a part, look at pictures, comments, makes and so on to
try to figure out if this is a working part or just something somebody
has mad a 3D model of, and never tested.
Some relevant examples:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:360853  PDP-8 Panel Switch Toggle
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:386762  DEC RL-02 Spindle Ground Brush
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2454690  PDP Stand - Mount