CDC floppy disks on Ebay.

Camiel Vanderhoeven camiel.vanderhoeven at vmssoftware.com
Mon Dec 17 02:48:19 CST 2018

On 12/9/18, 10:40 PM, "cctech on behalf of Mattis Lind via cctech" <cctech-bounces at classiccmp.org on behalf of cctech at classiccmp.org> wrote:

    Don't know if this worth saving. https://www.ebay.com/itm/283294561797

    8 inch CDC disks from 1982. Maybe something interesting?

I know what the software on those disks is, because I have these floppies too (and the system they're for). These are diagnostics for a 24-bit Honeywell 4500 process computer (a successor to the GE PAC 4000 system; some pictures on my website: https://vaxbarn.com/index.php/other-bits/654-honeywell-4500). I haven't imaged the ones I have yet, but I will get around to it eventually. Mine are CDC branded floppies as well, and the diskette drive that came with the 4500 was a Honeywell-labeled CDC drive.

Camiel