remove bad yelpMATERIAL INGEST. adams associates COMPUTER CHARACTERISTICS QUARTERLY 1963

ED SHARPE couryhouse at aol.com
Sun Dec 16 15:41:00 CST 2018

disregard  I have no  idea  what happened

 sorry  folks....

sometimes  i  go  to  cut and paste and  click and cut  things  wrong on a muscle in  fingers  twitches and  hammers  finger  down and ...

spaces   added   to authenticate     this is  really   me  and  not  a     software  bot!

In a message dated 12/16/2018 1:38:16 PM US Mountain Standard Time, cctalk at classiccmp.org writes:

On 12/16/2018 02:05 PM, Kyle Owen via cctalk wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 16, 2018, 14:00 ED SHARPE via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org
> wrote:
>
>> How to Remove Bad Yelp Reviews (and Report Fake Yelp Reviews)MATERIAL
>> INGEST ADAMS ASSOCIATES COMPUTER CHARACTERISTICS QUARTERLY 1963
>>
>> HAVE ONE A LITTLE CUTE LOOKS AS NEW POCKET GUIDE I SEE ONE IN
>> GOOGLE SCANNED FROM 67 SO DO NOT KNOW THIS NEEDS TO BE OR?
>>
>> ALSO A EAI POCKET CALENDAR APPOINTMENT REMINDER BUT AS NEW NO
>> FASCINATING NOTES ALAS..
>>
>> ALSO A 67 STOCK HOLDERS AGENDA SHEET. PURPLE DITTO REPRODUCED.
>>
> What does this even mean!?

That he got hacked? Looks like maybe they took some file
from his system and mailed it out, with a little of their
own text mixed into the Subject: line?

Jon

Jon