Hemp Oil Gummies That Improve Cardiovascular Health

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Sat Dec 8 20:28:51 CST 2018

Yes.
I replied to the spam, as shown below, although I switched it from cctech
to cctalk.
You replied to me, saying subscribers weren't moderated.  I got that.
I replied to you, questioning whether hempoil was subscribed.
You replied to that.   I got that.
AND, you replied to the one from Michael Mulhern:
Other than your reply to Michael Mulhern's message, I never
received the post from Michael Mulhern that you were replying to:

So, my count is:
1) Hempoil spam
2) my reply
3) your reply to me
4) my reply to you
5) your reply to me
I NEVER GOT Michael Mulhern's post.
7?) your reply to Micheal Mulhern  I got THAT, but not Michael Mulhern's
post that you were replying to.
8) Bill Gunshannon's reply to you

On 12/8/18 4:43 PM, Michael Mulhern wrote:
> We are the spambot challenge?
Something like that.