DECUS PDP-11 SPACE WAR?

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Sat Dec 8 10:16:42 CST 2018

On 12/8/18 7:10 AM, Bill Gunshannon via cctalk wrote:

> As long as we're talking about old PDP-11 DECUS stuff I
>
> am still looking for a copy of:
>
> 11S042       Symposium Tape from the RSTS SIG, Spring 1980,
>
> Chicago Version: Spring 1980
>

> Of course, I would be interested in pretty much anything from
>
> the RSTS SIG but this is  my holy grail.  :-)
>

> bill

Maybe I can talk Josh at LCM+L to work on a joint project in 2019 to
see what DECUS submissions they and CHM have.

I know Lyle would really like me to read his DECUS
PDP-12 DECtapes and I really should better organize
what is in bitsavers.org/bits/DEC. I probably makes
sense to break out the DECUS library there.