p112

David Griffith dave at 661.org
Tue Dec 4 03:22:39 CST 2018

On Mon, 3 Dec 2018, Joe Smith via cctech wrote:
> Are there any boards available or rom monitor updates?

No more boards are available.  This is primarily due to difficulty in
getting sufficient quantities of brand-new super-IO chips.  The fabber I
used has problems with using pulls because the legs are off just enough to
make the pick-and-place robots throw fits.  I'm pondering doing a new run
of bare boards and either doing the SMT myself or leaving that for buyers.
In any case, I probably won't be offering complete kits.

Besides Joe, who else would be interested in acquiring one or more P112
boards?

--
David Griffith
dave at 661.org