sun model 47. code 4/40 does it have the nvram with battery?

Alan Perry aperry at snowmoose.com
Sat Dec 1 21:15:36 CST 2018

Yes. It is next to floppy in the upper half of the chassis. There is a
50-pin (IDC connectors) ribbon cable that goes down to system board at
the bottom of the lower half of the chassis. The chassis splits in the
vertical middle in a, if looking at the chassis, fairly obvious place.
Because of the cables that run from the top to bottom, it effectively
hinges at the front of the chassis. There a couple buttons on the side
to release and sometimes a security cable bit to remove (phillips screw).