Thicknet/10base5 Test Segment: The Cable is In!

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Fri Aug 31 12:21:04 CDT 2018

I understand 10Base5 cable being limited, though regular 50 ohm coax generally works fine if you work around the lack of stripes.

AUI cable, though, that doesn't seem much of a problem.  Straightforward N pair twisted pair cable, terminated with DA15 connectors.  The slide locks are not quite common but I believe still exist in parts catalogs, and you can do without them in any case.

	paul