Fairly Extensive Singer/Friden "System Ten" Computer System for Rescue

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 13:24:28 CDT 2018

On Sat, Aug 18, 2018 at 10:32 AM Jules Richardson via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> Any update on this - has anyone picked up the system, or are there plans to
> do so? Folks over at TNMoC are keen to know that it's been saved and is off
> to a good home (sadly it's a bit unwieldy to arrange for it to be shipped
> back to the UK!)

I did finally make contact with the system owner.  The case isn't
quite as urgent as originally depicted - we have a couple months to
work on the rescue.  I'm in touch with a museum that has the resources
to transport and care for it.  Hoping this ends in a triumphant rescue
gallery for all to see.

-j