SPARCstation Voyager - Any history?

Jonathan Katz jon at jonworld.com
Wed Aug 15 06:10:22 CDT 2018

At that point in time SUNW was silk-screening all kinds of code-name
animals on their boards. The SS20 was code-named Kodiak and had a bear in
the middle of the motherboard. Various sbus cards had the names of the QA
people on them who QAd the card.

Here, this page on the IPX shows your cat on the IPX motherboards.

http://www.obsolyte.com/sun_ipx/

And also here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/7jwmpf/found_this_guy_etched_into_the_board_in_an_old/

--