DECstation firmware archive?

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 12:53:12 CDT 2018

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 2:26 AM, Jan-Benedict Glaw via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> If it's of interest, I'd probably add a number of VAXstation dumps for
> several machines (3100, 4000, VS II GPX, VXT).

One interesting thing about MicroVAX 3100 firmware is that the M10/20
and the M10e/20e motherboards are the same (as far as I know) as the
InfoServer 100 and 150 motherboards, just with different firmware. In
some situations an InfoServer may be more useful than a MicroVAX 3100.
They can be converted by replacing the firmware.