To be scrapped in as little as 2 months

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Sun Apr 15 21:09:24 CDT 2018

I need to add

- I can not provide labor, if you can't move it your self or like the 029
you will need to hire someone at your own time and expense. The 029 CAN NOT
be moved by one person.

I may have been a bit low on how much will need to be moved to get the 029
out the front door, lets say 400 to 600 additional LBS of stuff will need
to be moved.

-pete