RL01/RL02 emulator needed -- (was Many thanks to Glen's Vintage Computer Info)

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 00:06:25 CDT 2018

Hi Alan,

I just found an Emulex book that shows the SC02, SC04, and  SC12 as
supporting DEC RL drives. They show a model "L" for the RL drives. I'm
guessing different ROMS.

I'm sure DILOG and others companies made them, but I haven't found my DILOG
book yet.

I know people who have used them, but I cannot vouch for them.

Paul