Does anyone need any before I list them on eBay?

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 01:54:24 CDT 2017

I have several Q-bus boxes available:

BA11-M 4x4
MA11-N 4x9
BA11-S
BA23- no cases right now, a few have rack mount kits, some I'll hang on to
till I find the
           micro vax boards. Looking for offers.

MOST CAN BE SHIPPED! Probably under $100 in US.

All boxes can be configured within reason, but I am getting short of
memory, in more ways than o
one...

I might be leaving Illinois and going to Baltimore, maybe Virginia, then
north to the Boston area, back through NY, through Canada, Detroit, and
back to Illinois. I could be leaving as soon as next week.

There is another list member coming through here from the east coast and
going to Denver and back. Hopefully he'll junk in here...

Thanks, Paul