Which Dec Emulation is the MOST useful and Versatile?

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Fri Oct 27 00:41:40 CDT 2017

Hi Paul,
Thank you for the info.  I tend to get emulation and simulation a bit
confused.  Just so I understand simulation correctly, hardware emulation is
when the functionality of the hardware is actually implemented in hardware
somehow like VHDL in an FGPA and hardware simulation is when a program
implements the functionality of the hardware in a software program no matter
what hardware the hardware simulator is running on.  I think I got this now.
Correct?  Thanks a bunch for setting me straight.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com
http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/User:Computerdoc