Giving away my collection to someone just starting out in the hobby

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 01:58:41 CDT 2017

Steve,

I don't think I qualify to receive the whole shebang, nor would I have
room, but I will gladly take any box(es) un-tested / for parts / etc. C-64
hardware that you would care to offer.

I endeavor to repair CBM machines, primarily C-64s and peripherals, and I
am basically out of parts. I have almost a dozen machines stacked up that
can't run for want of various parts...

I'm in St. Paul, MN, and unable to work due to total disability (stage 5
kidney disease. among other things).

Best,
Bill Layer