Livermore Data Systems / was Re: what is this NCR modem? what did it go to?

Brent Hilpert bhilpert at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 28 17:11:23 CST 2017

On 2017-Nov-28, at 2:54 PM, Fred Cisin via cctalk wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Nov 2017, Brent Hilpert via cctalk wrote:
>> I couldn't find the ebay listing for the NCR modem for some reason, either using the number or by searching by keywords.
>
> https://www.ebay.com/itm/132411929563

That works . . . forgot about composing the URL directly from the item number.

Still won't show up with regular searches on ebay.com , although these do with "ncr acoustic":
	https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-ACOUSTIC-REVIVE-RTP-4-absolute-Power-supply-box-outlet-From-JP-with-tracking/252956939311?hash=item3ae568942f:g:YAgAAOSwJH1ZJosl
Latest audiophool scam.