Looking for AT&T 3B2 Networking diskettes

Seth Morabito lists at loomcom.com
Wed Nov 22 11:46:01 CST 2017

Hi Alan,

* On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 12:26:53AM -0500, alan--- via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> I believe the yahozna archive has them under misc/network.

Yup, this is where I originally got the NI card driver disk, and
the Wollongong TCP/IP disks.

Unfortunately, when I attempt to install the Wollongong package, I
get the message:

  Installing Wollongong Integrated Networking WIN/3B: Release 3.0.1.
  Copyright (c) 1985 The Wollongong Group, Inc.
  All Rights Reserved
  **ERROR**  Wollongong Integrated Networking WIN/3B: Release 3.0.1
  cannot be installed --
  It requires the Networking Support Utilities package to be
  installed first.

Digging deeper, it appears that "Network Support Utilities" was a
yet a third package that was distributed separately. It's mentioned
in the STREAMS programming guide.

> I believe Mowgli Assor also has a copy as I think he got his NI card
> working in his 300.  I can give you his contact info off list.

Awesome, thanks, I appreciate it!

> -Alan

-Seth
--