looking at buying a pocket PC / PDA

Jon Elson elson at pico-systems.com
Wed Nov 8 10:35:21 CST 2017

On 11/08/2017 12:04 AM, jim stephens via cctalk wrote:

> On 11/7/2017 7:53 PM, Jon Elson via cctalk wrote:
>>
>> They looked like giant purple snowballs.
> The droppings destroy the paint on your car, however.
> Irvine is covered with them.  There is another tree with a
> red flower that has the tendril type bloom, I couldn't
> find what they were called.  Same problem with paint.
> Maybe someone here more familiar with tree blooms might know.
>
> Just called them red and purple trees, but did know the
> purple was the Jacaranda.
>
> Would have loved to visit, if you come back out, let me know.
Oh, it was the wedding of my son the Marine, and was a QUITE
busy time, indeed!  We were only out there for a few days.
But, if time permits, and we get out there again with more
time available, then I will likely get in contact with a few
people.  One of these days, I might actually be allowed to
retire, and then more time would be available to visit with
people.

Jon