H7826 PSU Transformer Failure?

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sat Nov 4 08:25:22 CDT 2017

I tried out the H7826 PSU that came with my TURBOchannel Extender after
cleaning up the board and replacing a number of the electrolytic capacitors.
Naturally, it doesn't work :(

Having traced the signals, I can see an alternating voltage going from the
inverter into the transformer on the primary side, but on the secondary side
I see no signal whatever on any of the output windings (I am not sure how
many there are, but I think at least two). Before I take out the
transformer, is there anything other than a failure of the transformer that
could cause such a problem?

Thanks

Rob