looking at buying a pocket PC / PDA

Sam O'nella barythrin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 00:26:05 CDT 2017

Lol that's indeed the one. I had no idea it was same era though. I think i was looking at one years ago as an option to document my collection and serial numbers. I realized despite the cool factor, i would be putting my faith in that system with no back-up and less ability to export elsewhere so never followed through with it.
-------- Original message --------From: Fred Cisin via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> Date: 11/3/17  10:52 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: "General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts" <cctalk at classiccmp.org> Subject: Re: looking at buying a pocket PC / PDA
On Fri, 3 Nov 2017, Sam O'nella via cctalk wrote:
> I could have sworn there was a newer black colored m100 type system that
> someone was selling a bunch of on ebay. Iirc they were calling it the
> tandy killer and i thougbt it was a "slate".

Convergent Technologies "Workslate".

sexy machine
Far from a killer.
Unless you are one who defines spreadsheet as "killing" word processor.

Take a look at the Epson Geneva PX-8.  CP/M.