H7861 PSU issues

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Thu Nov 2 10:14:10 CDT 2017

In my case the PSU where I had this still does not work. It is a H7140 from
a PDP-11/24. I found the failed 555 after help from a list member, but when
I replaced it and powered on there was a big bang (I should have told you
that!). I have never been able to repair this PSU and I need someone who
really knows what they are doing to repair it as I think it is beyond me.

Regards

Rob