Any PDP11s for sale in the UK?

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Tue May 30 15:52:23 CDT 2017

On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 1:26 AM, Aaron Jackson via cctalk <
cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> I had a couple of emails about but nothing has come of them (at least,
> not yet anyway). The LSI models are perhaps safer to send across Europe?
> Maybe an 11/23, 34 or 73?
>
> I'd say that you're more likely to find an 11/23 or perhaps an 11/03, the
latter being a less-capable version of the former.  The 11/73 is fairly
powerful and valued, and less available.  The 11/34 is a Unibus machine,
and I've not seen one that wasn't rack-mounted.  -- Ian
--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."