FTGH clear-out at Mesa Electronics, Richmond, CA, USA

Pontus Pihlgren pontus at Update.UU.SE
Thu May 25 14:31:57 CDT 2017

Hi

Lots of small goodies and lots of heavy "junk". You might want to grab
the "small digital keyboard" that you found in the last video. It's an
LK421 or LK521. Might make a DEC-collector happy some day.

If you wouldn't mind shipping it to sweden, I think it would be worth
the cost.

Thank you,
Pontus.