Directory of old computer collectors

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Wed May 24 19:23:18 CDT 2017

JP wrote:
>Randy, with all due respect, have you seen how much an Apple 1 or a
Lisa... or even their _drives_ go for lately?
>Symbolics machines? Crays? One-offs or limited-run machines?

While an honor to see my old favorite- the Symbolics- in a line with Cray
and Apple 1, they ain't THAT expensive. Just a couple guys this year got
into it on a few auctions. I've seen 11/40s go for far more. :)

On that note- I'd also *love* to see someone try and make it out of my
house with one. Enjoy your hernia.

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 6:23 AM, JP Hindin via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org

--
   Ian Finder