Kryoflux or Catweasle

ben bfranchuk at jetnet.ab.ca
Wed May 24 17:16:54 CDT 2017

On 5/24/2017 3:28 PM, Al Kossow via cctalk wrote:

> On 5/24/17 12:58 PM, ben via cctalk wrote:
>
>> With typo in VHDL you have hard problem finding that single gate
>> error.
>
> The world has been debugging 100,000+ gate systems with simulations for
> a few decades now.
>
> Once you've built up a set of test vectors, it actually becomes really
> obvious where a single gate error is through simulation.

Well I am NOT the world... GOD perhaps.
I know that I make typos and mistakes. More KISS with the design I
am working on all the better. The first version will have NO IRQ's
just to keep the random logic design simple. And just for a change
it will be a 9 bit cpu, with a mini- front panel.
Still fits in 1970's era with logic dropped in price, but memory
still expensive.
Ben.