Directory of old computer collectors

Randy Dawson rdawson16 at hotmail.com
Wed May 24 00:19:41 CDT 2017

Hi Jim,

add me to your list.

I am in Thousand Oaks, CA (Los Angeles area).

I have a Tektronix 4051 vector graphics computer running, just BASIC games at the moment. I have  a Compaq Model 1 with the PC-IDE flash setup, running Autocad, Versacad, Dr. Halo, Turbo-C, MS-Fortran.

I am in conversation with some Tek guys to add a modern RAM flash drive to the 4051 to replace the DC300 tape.  We are about to build some PCBs for it, let me know if you have a 4051.

Randy