Directory of old computer collectors

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Mon May 22 15:29:22 CDT 2017

can you send a link to the people who are on the list so they can see their
listing?  I personally don't mind as long as any record that includes me
personally does not include my email address or phone number.    I much
prefer to send people to my web page contact form.

Bill Degnan  Landenberg, PA. USA  Contact: vintagecomputer.net/contact.cfm